Saturday, November 21, 2015

welcome, i am your LEADER

Hello everyone, man, this font is a bother. I can change this terrible font because i am that epic. AH YEAH, ITS GONE. You see, being a blogger makes one feel POWERFUL. Sorry, i think i need to introduce myself. Hello fellow user of the internet, there is MUCH i must tell you. Why i started this blog is because my parents said i talked too much. I figure you wouldn't care if i talk too much, because you came here to here me talk anyways. I am currently in the fourth grade, and trust me ALOT happened to my best friend Violet in a matter of days. The fourth grade changed her, instead of being herself she-she well, i can not explain. She has new friend now, ones that are popular and are using her. One can tell when someone is using her best friend. Having a blog means i can SAY what i think, nobody KNOWS who i am, to the people of the world i am unidentified. If Violet happens to see this and gets angry at me, i'll just say that it must be a different catty patty, easy peesy. Well, see ya later folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment