Saturday, November 28, 2015

CRYPTIDS

Hello you random person on a computer,laptop or phone. Last time i blogged i promised something stranger than the last post. I don't know WHY i typed that ending, probally had too much candy. I have been thinking of something REAL but still CRAZIER than fairies being real. In case you were wondering, that story is 100 percent true, trust me, i would know. My sister and i are fans of monster high, daughters and sons of MONSTERS, YES PLEASE! I was looking on the site today because i heard they had new characters. Here is what i was thinking while viewing them: trolls, good, deer spirt, good, VAMPIRE BAT? Daughter of a VAMPIRE BAT? WHAT?!? They put ALOT of thought in her first-name, i mean, Batsy, that is SO creative for the daughter of a bat! If you couldn't tell i was being sarcastic. For one thing, SHAME ON YOU monster high, they was SOOO much possiblites for a name and you chose BATSY! Second of all, a vampire bat is NOT a monster, its an ANIMAL. Anyways, i personally think they should do the daughters of cryptids. For example, the Jersy devil. Now, i have seen a real life cryptid before, half-man, half- reptillan. I was left alone at school when my electives teacher said the substitude would take over electives, turns out there was never a substitude. I was sitting on the bench outside my school waiting for an hour and a half to pass. My school is on a historic site, it was the place where the buffalo solders stayed in the 1800s. A strange man passed by and went into one of the buildings, this normally happened. I thought perhaps he was getting ready for christmas at old fort concho, a celebration we have every year. Suddenly, something felt wrong, i that feeling, something nearby was unhuman. I've had this feeling MANY times, when a ghost was around or bear-man, thats a different story. When i moved toward the old school building, the feeling got stronger, with every step i felt it more. Then, there he was, by the old school house door,Man body, lizard head. Also, it was NOT a mask, this head it was, real, DEFINITLEY not a mask. He snapped his jaws at me as a threat, at this i screeched and ran off. Bye fellow users of the internet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment